Home Devotional ପୁରୀ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ ମନ୍ଦିର ବିଷୟରେ 8ଟି ଅଜଣା ଅବିଶ୍ୱସନୀୟ ତଥ୍ୟ Amazing And Unbelievable Facts...
- The flag atop the temple has been observed to flap in the opposite direction of the breeze.
- Irrespective of where you stand in Puri, it seems to you that the Sudarshana Chakra on top of the temple is always facing you.
- Usually in coastal areas during the day-time, the breeze blows from the sea towards the land and during evening hours it blows from the land towards the sea. But in the case of Puri it is the reverse.
- Even birds fly above the Jagannath temple in Puri.
- The shadow of the main dome of Jagannath temple is not visible, whatever be the time of day. Maybe an architectural feat or the Lord’s desire.
- The food cooked inside the temple everyday will not go waste.
- 7.the Temple kitchen, 7 pots are kept on each other and cooked on firewood. In this process the contents in the top pot get cooked first and then the bottom one.
- After entering from Singhadwara’s first step (from inside of the Temple), you can’t hear any sound produced by the ocean. But, when you cross the same step (from outside of the Temple) you can hear it. This can be noticed clearly during evening.
error: Content is protected !!