Bhubaneswar/ New Delhi: Indian Railway job seekers have more reasons to rejoice now, as the North Western Railway (NWR) has invited applications for the recruitment of 1164 Ministerial staff posts under Apprentice Act 1961. Interested candidates must apply for these vacancies before November 29, 2017.
The selection process for the recruitment will completely be based on the merit list formed by the Railway Recruitment Cell, Jaipur, the calculation of which will be based on average of aggregate marks in Matriculation and marks in ITI in the trade for which Apprenticeship is applied for.
(1) Divisional Railway Manager Office (DRM Office), Ajmer: 153 Posts.
(2) Divisional Railway Manager Office (DRM Office), Bikaner: 168 Posts.
(3) Divisional Railway Manager Office (DRM Office), Jaipur: 84 Posts.
(4) Divisional Railway Manager Office (DRM Office), Jodhpur: 39 Posts.
(5) B.T.C. Carriage Ajmer, NWR RRC JP: 210 Posts.
(6) B.T.C. LOCO Ajmer, NWR RRC JP: 126 Posts.
(7) Carriage Works Shop Bikaner, NWR RRC JP: 90 Posts.
(8) Carriage Works Shop Jodhpur, NWR RRC JP: 294 Posts.
Applicants’ age should be between 15 and 24 years as on October 1, 2017. However, age relaxation is applicable as per the rules mentioned in the notification. SC/ST candidates get a 5 years relaxation, OBC candidates get a 3 years relaxation, while candidates of PWD and Ex-servicemen get 10 years relaxation.
General and OBC category candidates will have to pay an application fee of Rs 100 through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or e-challan in Offline Payment Mode, while the SC, ST, Physically Handicapped and Women candidates are exempted from paying the application fees.
The candidate must have passed Class X Exam with 50% Marks and should possess ITI Certificate in Related Trade from any recognized institution in the country.
How to apply:
Interested candidates can apply on the official website of North Western Railway (NWR) https://rrcactapp.in/ from October 30, 2017 to November 29, 2017.
- Visit the official website – www.rrcjaipur.in
- Click on ‘Apprentice ONLINE / E-Application NEW’
- Click on ‘Advertisement’ to read the detailed information
- Click on ‘Click here to Register’
- Enter the details and register yourself
- Enter the registration number and password log in
- Enter the details
- Upload documents and scanned photo and signature
- Pay the application fees
- Download confirmation and take a print out for future reference
Note: Applicants need to carry the printed application forms for document verification.
Important dates for North Western Railway Vacancy:-
Starting date for online application – October 30, 2017.
Last date for online application – November 29, 2017.